Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Metaphor final

So this is the final pic of  my metaphor.
It's pretty much about me becoming a man. And defeating my immature past, represented by the monster of my former self, and is composed  of my map project ( ie path of destruction) and my mark making piece( Fear). They are  defeated by my new remade self, a tall monster that incorperates my past( the paper from the path,the past victories(my favorite pieces and my music) , and the teeth/sting from my fears) life with a new ambition and power that is swirling the past monster down the drain. In order to change into a man, it takes sacrifice and pain. You have to make yourself into a better beast than you were before, and to change you must use the knowledge of your past to make that change happen. The glass from the monster is helping me defeat boyhood by impaling the main parts of the piece. Then I am riding on the top of the adult beasts head, controling it with the peace I've gain through maturity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment