Monday, March 14, 2011

Metaphor 3 with my apologies, please.

I tend to set these traps for myself with my past actions, and karma seems to put me in the direct path of every trap set.
Sorry for the tardiness. My grandma really can't afford internet, so I'm at a friends house to post these up.
Our actions really do have consequences, and everything does seem to happen for a reason. We seem to set up traps for our selves with the things that we do, and sometimes we have bad luck and seem to stumble along those paths that the traps are hidden on. Then some of us have extremely bad luck, and we seem to stumble over every trap set. So the trap at the end of the road is going to be made out of sharp objects, and  the pit at the end of the path is going to be painted on a piece of brown butcher paper as realistically as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment