Tuesday, March 15, 2011

uncomfortable vid self crit.... four dee son!

it seems that my video wasn't really gotten....
so let me actually explain what was the deal.
me and my friends play this paper rock scissiors game with pokemon
we use the elements to decide winner.
in the video, i seem to win every match, and i'm a straight dick about it.
it is unspoken rule that you can not every pick mewtwo.
he wrecks too much shop to be played, like throwing down "God" while playing paper rock scissiors.
so she kicks me in the johnson.
that was the uncomfortable part.
i kinda kept the volume lowish, and our actions almost cryptic, to make the viewer guess to much
and feel uncomfortable
until the final moment
when i get kicked in the nuts.
i feel like i could of done better conceptually mostly, and with angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment