Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mfah field trip.


this is the african mask





a. What was the most enjoyable thing you saw? Why?
the most enjoyable thing was all the Asian art(cant really choose one lol)
Probably because that particular style of art has influenced my art in so many ways.b. What what was the most disturbing thing you saw? Why?
I couldn't stand any of the pieces that played with just color and especially the one with the lights that spun around the room.
I don't really enjoy throwing up by looking at art is my reason lol.
c. What piece in the museum is the most like something you might make yourself, or would like to make? Why?
I enjoyed the Picasso piece I have in the last picture I posted.
I don't want to do a cubistic piece, but i enjoy his symbolism and want to it in my type of surrealism



No comments:

Post a Comment